Corporate Supporters&Exhibitors

Fostering Education & Science

Click here to download the updated Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus

Exhibition
A commercial exhibition will run alongside the sessions and will be close to the poster and refreshment areas.  A wide range of products and services will be displayed.

Location
The exhibition will take place in the Grand Hall 1 and Grand Hall 2 at the Square, which will form the hub of the Congress. This provides an excellent opportunity for delegates to interact with company representatives and to familiarise themselves with the latest advances in technology and therapeutics.

Networking Opportunities
Our delegates increasingly welcome the opportunity to tap into the expertise provided by exhibitors to answer questions and provide hands-on product demonstrations. In addition to the commercial exhibits, snacks, tea and coffee will be served in the exhibition hall and delegate lounges. 
The Rising Stars Lounge and Poster Area will be located on the different levels, further ensuring a good and constant delegate circulation. 

Commercial Booth
The charge per square metre for stand rental is as follows:
€ 1.000,00 + VAT per sqm
This rate is subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. A deposit of 60% will be required upon signing the contract and the remaining 40% is payable in April 2015. 

The stand fee is inclusive of the following exhibitor services on-site:
→ Shell Scheme Package: Modular stand and fascia board
→ Company name badges*
→ Company logo & free editorial entry (50 words) in the final program / in the ESOT Ecosystem
→ Exhibition Technical Manual
→ Attendance at the Poster Opening & Networking
→ Access to Corporate Satellite Symposia
→ Access to the scientific sessions
    * An allocation of exhibition badges and complimentary refreshments will be issued based on the reserved stand  size; full details will be provided within the Exhibition Technical Manual

Charity / Non Profit Booth
Registered charities and Non Profit Organisations are offered exhibition space at € 1.000,00 + VAT for a 6sqm booth. There are a limited number of charitable booths available.

Information Exchange
The information exchange area will be located within the Exhibition and will be an oportunity for companies who cannot attend ESOT as an exhibitor to submit a leaflet for delegates to collect during the Congress. The cost to submit an information leaflet is € 1.000,00 + VAT.

Exhibition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions relating to exhibiting can be found on the reverse of the Exhibition and Sponsorship Application Form which you will find on this website in due course.

Visa Number 
The visa number is 15/V2/7597/004680

Technical Manual
A Technical Manual giving further general and technical information, advice and full details about the exhibition, venue, organisers and ancillary services available to exhibitors will be circulated in due course.

Click here to download the updated Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus

Accompanying Files: 

Contact

ESOT Office
Riviera dei Mugnai, 8/24
35137 Padova
Italy
esot2015@esot.org
T: +39 049 859 7652
F: +39 049 210 6306