The group registration system is now available for groups of 10 participants or more.
Group ‘flat’ registration fee: € 750,20 including VAT.
The fee is valid for members and non-members, irrespectively of deadline, and includes onsite usage of an iPad provided by the Organization.
If all participants bring their own iPads/tablets a discount of € 60,00/person applies.
The group flat registration fee without iPad rental is € 690,20 including VAT.
- Please click here to download the relevant group registration form.
- On the group registration form you will have to enter all participants’ information requested.
- Please send the form to our registration department at email@example.com. Deadline for submitting group registration is August 7, 2015.
- PLEASE KINDLY NOTE: Your guest delegate’s correct individual email-address must be indicated in the form. This is essential in order to provide them the login credential to consult the ESOT 2015 App. The App will be available one month prior to the event.
- In the event that data and especially the delegate’s email-address are not inserted, it will be our care to contact the group administrator to provide the required information.
- The Organization (ESOT, SpotMe and AIM Group International) will do the upmost to guarantee a smooth process, but cannot be held liable for deriving from wrong data inserts or missed data.
- Registration documents for your group can be picked up in advance in order to facilitate the onsite procedure. The Registration team will contact the administrator to arrange the pick-up time 2-3 weeks prior to the congress.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) may be made as follows:
By credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express
By bank transfer (please make drafts payable to):
IBAN BE51 3631 2774 1562
B- 1850 Grimbergen
You shall clearly indicate the name of the group / company name and the name of the event (ESOT 2015).
Bank charges are to be covered by the remitter.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site.
A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
We kindly inform you that each individual delegate will be held liable for the loss, damage or not returning of the borrowed iPad. In an event like this we will charge according to the following order:
- Attendee’s company/institution
- Handling agency
There will be a controlled distribution system on site enabling us to track the tablet and contact the involved attendee.
Terms & Conditions
Name changes after August 7, 2015 (group registration closure) are to an administrating fee amounting Euro 25 (incl. 21% VAT) per each name change.
Cancellations made after August 7, 2015 (group registration closure) cannot be refunded.
For further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org